Many a times, there are numerous doubts, questions and confusions that transpass your brain which makes your head feel heavy, probably because you do not have solutions and answers to them. Then you realise that you are helpless, thus making you seek help from someone else.
But are you sure, the other person knows you better than yourself?
Do you really not trust yourself to find out solutions, or sort your queries?
There are chances that your family, friends or relatives may advice you better. But let me alarm you to help you know that the best possible answer lies within you.
Now you might be wondering how?
Yes, you have something inside you, known as Gut feeling or instinct. Our body is designed so beautifully that it holds all protective mechanisms, adaptive systems or vibes which tend to align us with universe all the times. Unluckily, we ignore the inner voice intentionally or mostly unintentionally.
But why is that? If that’s a true guide to us, then why do we neglect it?
Here lies the reason. In this era, where we have made our lives so busy and hectic, we fail to spend quality time with our own being. Now that never allow us to build connection within ourselves, henceforth we do not build a trust with our gut feelings or do not hear voice of our inner soul, consequently diverting our attention to find external sources to resolve conflicts which emerge from situations or internally within us.
Let me wrap up with few quick ways to help you find the best mentor within you:
- Spare atleast 10-15 mins or more with yourself.
- Talk to yourself consciously, of course positive one.
- Try to know who you are.
- Make a list of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Work hard to eliminate your fears or weaknesses gradually.
- Meditation is the best solution to develop a strong bond with your soul, that helps you recognise true identity of yours.
- Always follow your instinct by trusting it more than anyone else. Trust me, the vibes help you recognise if you are on a right track or not.
All the best. Here you go.