When the life has lots of mess to offer, sometimes staying silent gives you solutions and strength rather than dealing with them in some other ways.
Stillness is a form of great energy booster when you feel drained off, fatigued,confused or sometines non-interested to immerse yourself in conflicts. Choosing not to speak at certain times is more like taking a nap after boring lectures, which refresh your brain and hikes efficiency of mental processes, as if you have slept for hours.
I , personally prefer finding few minutes in peace, may it be just 5 minutes or half an hour, for myself due to following benefits which i have experienced in silence till now:
- It allows me to spend time with myself, thus helping me develop stronger bond with my brain, heart as well as soul.
- It declines the counter-effects of overthinking by giving a pause to rushing thoughts.
- Acquiring a state of silence rather than being argumentative in few situations tend to be my clear indication to the opponent that either i am ignoring you or you are not worth being given justifications from my side or sharing a word from my mouth.
- Tranquility is a best solution to those problems which sometimes are impossible to deal with at that particular point and may take prolonged time to get resolved.
- This is the most effective exercise to develop a healthy mind, hence giving better outcomes in terms of mental processes.
I would end up with a few quotes on silence which i read and admired.
Silence speaks when words fail.
Silence isn’t empty, It is full of answers.