Positivity is the greatest tool to turn your dreams, hopes and fantasies true. The most hopeless situations turn miraclous, if you are determined to be optimistic.
I ,once, was a kind of any other ordinary person who held the most negative and destructive thoughts in consciousness, whenever i had to go through some dreadful or upsetting time frames. But within no time, after dealing with toughest phases of life, i realized that being negative only added to stress and disappointment. I concluded that being in low spirits block your logical thinking and drains your energy away, which is highly non-productive.
Then emerged the need of acquiring positive attitude in rough and tough times, which enforced me to recollect my strength resulting into magical outcomes. Later, i developed habit to feed my brain with anything that is optimistic to nourish it as well as remove toxicity permanently. To my surprise, my life started showing up wonders.
Anything i used to see with closed eyes started showing up in front of my eyes. And it became a fun practice. The critical situations were handled, firstly by developing a hope, later seeing it happen, with the heaps of positivity i used to focus at by thinking positive, seeing positive and hearing positive.
It’s your sanguine attitude and will power that makes the impossibilities turn into possibilities.
Let me just not talk about possible outcomes about being positive, but let’s look for way outs that might help you remain optimistic:
- Remind yourself consciously to think positively.
- Exercise mood booster activities, such as meditation, yoga, gyming.
- Encourage positive self-talk throughout the day.
- Cut down long hours of being ideal to empower your brain with productive activities.
- Occupy yourself with your hobbies and leisure tasks, whenever you find time.
- Pay gratitude for everything you own in life.
- Surround yourself with atleast 5 cheerful and high-spirited people in daily life because:
- “You will become the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” (John Rohn)
- – Evaluate your circle of influence. Write down the top 5-10 people you spend the most time with. After evaluation, subtract the negative personalities